In the historic center of Castel Geoffrey, Alto Mantovano on the border with the province of Brescia a few kilometers from Lake Garda, we propose an exclusive and important single villa of the early 1900s in the Art Nouveau style, of 400 square meters distributed over 4 floors in addition to a garage/deposit of about 50 square meters and surrounded by a park of about 1500 square meters. The villa built in the early 1900s was completely renovated in 1985 and is currently in good condition. the entrance is on the mezzanine floor, opens on the disengagement where there is the staircase that leads to the upper floor and to the left the door that leads to the important lounge and kitchen with fireplace and access to the porch slightly raised from the garden level. On the floor we also find a double service bathroom with laundry. On the first floor we find the sleeping area with three large double rooms and two bathrooms, including one with a beautiful balcony overlooking the garden. In the basement there is a large tavern with fireplace as well as various compartments for thermal power plant, cellar and additional laundry. Castel Geoffrey is a municipality of 12,674 inhabitants, rich in history and art, famous for its festivals and food and wine peculiarities. It was a Gonzaghesco fiefdom from 1400 to 1600, in the middle of the fifteenth century Alessandro Gonzaga gave rise to the Marchesato of Castel Geoffrey and in 1511 the Marquis Aloisio Gonzaga began the cadet branch of the "Gonzaga of Castel Geoffrey" and elected the fortress of Castel Geoffrey, typical Renaissance urban plant including Castiglione of the Stiviere and Solndondondo.
Listed by Coldwell Banker Realroi