OSCHIRI-Building historical building built at the end of the 800 (1892). Used by the Carabinieri in ancient times, in 1950, with the arrival of the sisters in Limerick, was donated to build the headquarters of the boarding school, was done the catechism to the children of time until 1980, when the sisters left the building because they remained in few for such a large structure. The partially restored Palace is arranged on 3 levels with terrace and garden with warehouses for renovation. In its interior there are 6 bedrooms, a large living room, kitchen and several rooms for living and recreational areas. The mq. Interior is 330, le terrazze 90sqm. warehouses for renovation to 90 square meters. Garden 400 sqm. The property is very suitable to build a structure or a boutique Hotel.
Listed by Coldwell Banker Immobiliare Costi & Partner