As a real estate professional, I invite you to visit me at 124 Broadway where I would be pleased to assist you with your real estate transaction.
Currently involved with the Tillsonburg and District Real Estate Board. In the past he has help positions of Director, Vice-President, President and Past President. Vane was also an active member in the Bayham Township council serving all positions with dedication for 17 years including: Councilor from 1972 - 1974 and 1983 - 1985, Deputy Reev from 1986 - 1988, Reev from 1989 - 1997 and Warden of the county of Elgin from 1994 - 1995. Throughout his time in council Vane did a lot of volunteer work in the community. He also was an active member in his church, the Vienna United Church, teaching Sunday School and supporting the board of Stewarts until he moved in 2002. He and his wife Carol now attend the St. Pauls United church here in Tillsonburg.
Vane owned and operated a farm drainage business for over 10 years and actively farmed from 1965 to 1994.
Licensed Real Estate agent since 1987.
- Member of the Tillsonburg and District Real Estate Board
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Esate Association
- Regular courses as a requirement for continued licensing
- Numerous courses over the past years with regards to: licensing, pesticide and chemical handling, worker safety and public speaking.