If you are interested in properties in Jamaica, call me today!
Coldwell Banker Jamaica Realty Sales Associate since January 2004
Member of Jamaica Realtors Association
Peter Brown is dedicated to integrity, honesty, respect, commitment, insight and service in all real estate dealings and associations.
He began his education earning a BBA in Management from The University of Technology in St. Andrew, Jamaica and continued to earn his MBA in Finance from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
He possesses many credentials that support his commitment to quality customer service, he first became a Real Estate Salesman in January 2004 and soon after joined the Coldwell Banker Jamaica family. He has since gone on to become a Registered and Licensed Real Estate Dealer as well as a Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS).
Peter has honed his natural leadership and interpersonal abilities through 15 years of business management experience within internationally and locally owned companies which has also qualified him in succesful applications of management competence, operations, finances, and strategic management.
Peter Brown possesses all of the professional and personal qualities to make a real estate venture a success everytime.
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- MBA, Finance, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- MBA, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- BBA, Management, University of Technology, St. Andrew, Jamaica
- Registered and licensed Real Estate Salesman since January 2004
- Registered and licensed Real Estate Dealer since April 2009
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, CNS.
- Proven track record and business management experience within internationally and locally owned companies spanning 15 years.
- 2013 top ten producer - 3rd