If you are looking for an agent to guide you through the process of buying or selling properties in Jamaica, I'm ready and waiting to serve.
Practicing Real Estate since June 2009
Objective: Achieve through diligence a rewarding professional business career directed by excellence.
Work mostly in the Kingston, St. Andrew and North Coast area, but open to look into other areas.
Interests: Photography, Education, cycling and Travel.
Groups and Associations:Spartan Health Club, Realtors Association of Jamaica, Adult Learning Centre of Jamaica (Tutor), and Care Group (Swallowfield Chapel)
- Buyer Representation
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Recreation Properties
- Caribbean School of Architecture, B.A. Architectural Studies (2004 â€“ 2008)
- the Real Estate Salesman Course # 100 H (2008)
- Speed Certificate - Service Quality Institute, The Global Leader in Customer Service.
- Campion College Diploma (2002) & Head Girl
- The Real Estate Dealers Course # 160 H (2012)
- Licensed Realtor
- Freelance Photographer, My Leisure since June 2005 - Present and freelance Producer and Television Host (2006 - present)
- Architect at Stiebel & Company Limited (June 2002 - December 2009)
- Software Tools: Auto-CAD, ArchiCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite etc.
- Formally at Century 21 Heave - Ho Properties
- 2014 top ten producer - as of June to date (Coldwell Banker)
- 2013 top ten producer - 4th(Coldwell Banker)
- Top Producer - Rentals 2010, 3rd (Century 21)
- Top Producer - Transactions, 2010 (Century 21)
- Top Producer - Closed Business Q4 2010, 3rd (Century 21)
- Top Producer - Rentals Q4 2010, 2nd (Century 21)
- 2012 top ten producer - 6th (Coldwell Banker)