I look forward to assisting you in finding your ideal property in paradise.
Member of the Board of Directors of the St Croix Board of Directors (2011-2013)
BA, MA, Juris Doctorate
- Licensed Virgin Island Realtor
- Jeannette Davila, daughter of two Virgin Islanders, is originally from New York. She has lived in the Virgin Islands from 1974. She attended the State University of New York (SUNY) and participated in a program sponsored by SUNY at the Universidad de Ibero, in Mexico City, Mexico. She graduated from SUNY with a Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- Jeannette was employed by the Virgin Islands Department of Education as a Social Studies Teacher at Claude O. Markoe School, and later as a Kindergarten Teacher at Alfredo Andrews School. She then obtained a Master Degree in Library Science from the University of Missouri at Columbia, Missouri. She returned to St. Croix, and was employed as a Librarian at Evelyn Williams School.
- Jeannette later obtained a Juris Doctorate from Nova Law University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She returned to St. Croix and was employed as an Administrative Law Judge at the Department of Labor. She was promoted to the position of Director of Workersâ€™ Compensation and later became an Assistant Commissioner of Labor. After that, she accepted a position with the Superior Court as the Assistant Court Administrator. During her tenure, she was the Property and Procurement Manager of the St. Croix Division of the Court. While there she obtained invaluable hands-on experience managing a large government property.
- Jeannette is excited about joining Coldwell Banker Land-de Wilde Realty as a broker and she brings enthusiasm, knowledge of local real estate, and 35 years of experience living in the Virgin Islands. Jeanette will assist you in all facets of your real estate transaction from start to finish.
- Call Jeannette Davila directly at (340) 513-2029 or at Coldwell Banker Land-de Wilde Realty in Gallows Bay Marketplace at (340) 778-7000 , or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org