Laws and procedures are different in every country. Whether you are considering buying or selling, why not let me put my expertise to work for you?
A Caymanian citizen born in New York, JC arrived in Cayman in 1979 and began selling Real Estate for Mr. Jim Bodden in 1980. He formed the current company in 1985 as its Broker and remains one of its top producers. The firm has been a market leader ever since, several times winning #1 office in the world from the Coldwell Banker chain, and always tops in the Caribbean. Although one of the old guard in terms of time in the business, his energy and casual style has kept him in the forefront of sales activity even in todayâ€™s fast-paced market. A founding member of CIREBA and a 15 year Director as well as the founder of the Cayman Islands Little League. JC is "most happy when he is accomplishing something."
Founder and Hon. Chairman of the Cayman Islands Little league Assn.
Member of the Steering Committee of the Cayman Islands Chapter of the YMCA.
Cantor in the Christ The Redeemer Catholic Church Choir.
- Buyer Representation
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Recreation Properties
- Retirement Communities
- Vacation Homes
- Member of the Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Assn
- Previews Property Specialist
- Founding Member and 3 times past President of the Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Assn (CIREBA)
- CIREBA Board Member continuously since 1985.
- President of the Coldwell Banker Master Franchise for the Caribbean and Atlantic Islands.
- Broker /Owner of Coldwell Banker Cayman Islands Realty.
- Luxury Property Specialist
- Rotary: Paul Harris Fellow
- Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Association: Outstanding Industry Service Award 2010
- Cayman Islands Little League: George Rivers Award 2010