21 years of Real Estate expertise backed by Ultimate Service, the best and only nationally back guarantee in the industry!
After sales service is an area of expertise that I am extremely passionate about. Knowing that my clients have the support they need in the exciting, but often stressful days after possession day, is critical to making the experience a positive one. First time home buyers are especially grateful when they are provided with information on maintaining their heating and cooling systems, how to prepare for winter and prevent some of the pitfalls of home ownership. What schools, services and amenities are available in their new neighborhood is researched before we write an offer .
My belief is that I do not just sell homes, I assist families to build precious memories and transition them into their new communities.
Since moving with my family to Winnipeg several years ago, I have had the opportunity to work with resale homes, first time and new to Canada buyers, as well as our city's premiere new home builders. Applying the experience I have gained in all areas of the real estate industry provides my clients with the comfort of knowing that I will attend to every detail of their transaction with the care and attention it deserves.
Starting my Real Estate career in the Toronto marketplace provided me with a wealth of knowledge of not only the purchase and sale of property, but negotiating leasing and terms. Transferring that knowledge to my Winnipeg practice insures that whether you are looking for residential or commercial properties, my education and experience will assist you in achieving your short and long term real estate goals.
- Buyer Representation
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Retirement Communities
- "We met Emma during a free home sales assessment and she left us with a very favorable impression of her ability, knowledge, experience and professionalism."- V.A. Morrell
- Licensed Sales Person with Winnipeg Real Estate Association - WRA
- Member Winnipeg Real Estate Association - WRA, Manitoba Real Estate Association - MREA & Canadian Real Estate Association - CREA
- Member of Real Estate Council of Ontario - RECO
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- OSHA International Environment Standards Certification
- Commercial Real Estate Professional
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Smart Home Certified